This 3-4 season bag offers a combination of performance, quality and affordability, the Nitestar 350 will deliver excellent value for money, offering a wealth of features, including a double layer of insulation for extra warmth. This Duke of Edinburgh and scouts recommended bag is an ideal choice for first time youth campers, festival goers, Duke of Edinburgh and scouts expeditions. Made using an off-set double layer construction and 210T Diamond embossed polyester shell with 190T brushed polyester. Suggested usage -2 to 18*C. Maximum user height 190cm.
- Mummy shaped
- Insulated zip and shoulder baffles
- Two way auto-lock zip with zip guard
- 3D Hood with adjustable pull cord closure
- Internal pocket
- 4 strap compression bag
- Hanging loops at the foot of the bag
- Temperature Rating: Comfort 0*C, Limit -6*C, Extreme -24*C.
- External 215 x 85 x 50cm
- Internal 205 x 83 x 48cm
- Pack Size 46 x 29cm
- Weight: 2kg